Updated as of:
January 20, 2014, 6:00 pm
Message from Chuck:
The weather forecast for tomorrow right now looks like we may have some significant snowfall in the late afternoon and into the night. I will monitor the situation tomorrow and maintain contact with North Penn SD. If they cancel after school activities then we can’t rehearse at Pennfield. In this case we will probably cancel rehearsal unless the roads seem to be okay, in which case we would go to St Peters. In any case I will have an email to you by 4:00 pm tomorrow.
Any last minute changes will be posted on this page.
In case you missed the email, you can download the latest Information Bulletin dated Jan 16 here.
Reminder: Please take a moment to fill out the performance attendance page, if you haven’t done so recently. The March concerts are on the attendance form. If you have to miss a rehearsal, please use the rehearsal attendance page.